Friday, September 26, 2008

Prizes, Mattoberfest and more

First - the official weekly prize for the Super Bowl Competition in conjunction with www.highlowaha.com has arrived.

Richard & Tera your prizes were mailed today. So keep a look-out for them. Thanks for your great entries.

Also, tomorrow is the annual Mattoberfest and first annual Struble Suds Cornhole Tournament. Get ready everyone. What does Matt have in store for this big bash. Check back with us for all the pictures and action. We'll put some pictures here and more on www.strublesuds.com.

And finally, today was the day to vote for the next Super Bowl Competition secret ingredient - mustard or vanilla. Did you vote?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love beer...which means I love this! I can't wait to use it.

Here is the recipe for the pretzels.

1 bag broken pretzels (I used sourdough b/c they are extra crunchy to begin with)
1 pkg. Hidden Valley dip mix
1 c. oil (i used half veggie and half corn)
1 tsp. lemon pepper
Dash of garlic powder (I used garlic salt)
I also added fresh chopped up garlic.

Put pretzels into lower part of broiler pan. Mix oil, lemon pepper and garlic powder (and garlic). Pour over pretzels and bake at 250 degrees for 15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes while baking.

I baked mine for about 30 min. I think that may be where the extra crunch came from!